ANALYSIS AND EXAMINATION OF FOODS 2018 UNIVERSITY OF READING
The course, over a two year cycle, offers a
distinctive learning experience, validated
by active practitioners in the APA Training
Committee, with unique features:
● A vibrant mix of lectures, laboratory practical sessions and interactive exercises.
● Wide range of experts, not available together elsewhere
● Up to date teaching of safety (chemical and microbiological), authenticity, analysis and the law of food, water, feeding-stuffs and fertilisers
● Professional networking with peer group and leading experts, National Reference Laboratories, senior academic researchers and policy officials.
● Alignment with the MChemA syllabus
● Practical and relevant training in microbiology theory and hands-on laboratory work
● Tuition on foreign body identification and hands-on lab training in microscopy
All documentation associated with the course, including the registration form are attached below.